Did you forget to make resolutions? Me too. #momlife
Luckily, the MLK holiday weekend is the perfect time to do everything that you meant to do in the beginning of January including making those New Year’s Resolutions. Here are mine…
- Learn how to wear lipstick. I feel like I am missing out on an important life skill;
- Update my wills and advanced directives;
- Brush up on my French (and no, not because this is Meghan Markel’s resolution. I’m going to Paris this year, and am a big believer in learning the native tongue);
- Read, like, one book for pleasure;
- Go to the gym once a
- Go to the playground with my son as often as possible;
- Learn Spanish;
- Sell some of my art;
- See every Academy Award Nominee;
- Go on two dates per month with my hubby.
I found a great goal book to record these and all of my current goals.
Happy 2018! May this year bring you much success, health, wealth and happiness.
XOXO, Mrs. Make It Rainka