Many organization have captured my attention and earned my support.
In college, I had the pleasure of joining Alpha Delta Pi and learning about the Ronald McDonald House. Then in law school, a dear friend suffered a traumatic brain injury. When I joined the practice of law, I learned the need for legal partners in low-bono or pro bono work and reentry program and prisoner support. And one of my first cases introduced me to human trafficking.
Finally, when I became a mother, I discovered the March of Dimes and Wolfson's Children's Hospital.
My life experiences have organically led me to these incredible organizations that you should support with time, talent or money!
- March of Dimes
- Tom Coughlin Jay Fund
- The Women's Board benefiting Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Children's Miracle Network
Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery
- Gamma Iota Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi
- Junior League of Jacksonville
- Aging True
- Hope at Hand
- K9s for Warriors
- Special Olympics
- The First Tee
- Florida Association of Criminal Lawyers Northeast Chapter.
- Jacksonville Bar Association.
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association.
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association,
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
Am I forgetting someone?? TELL ME! Share your favorite non-profit and why you support in the comments below.